Redneck Hillbilly Search

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Photography is my Passion

I've taken a few thousand photos with my Panasonic point and shoot. Probably tens of thousands at this point actually! It's a little bulky for a point and shoot, and doesn't have the capabilities of a DSLR, but it's perfect for someone like me with the passion but not necessarily the skill to capture life moment by moment.

I've been trying all sorts of things lately. Landscapes, animals like our cows or the neighbour's chicken, sports action shots... I have dozens of DVDs worth so far to back up, and many fuzzy photos that should really be deleted so as not to fill up more of them than necessary!

Here are a couple recent shots shown here on products because there's no way in H - E - Double hockey sticks that I'm uploading a full resolution real photo here on the WWW where it can be stolen.